Ah, youth. A time when we wonder where life will lead us, who will come into our lives and how our decisions will affect our futures.
Well at least for other youth. I am very fortunate to know EXACTLY how my life will play out.
1. I will finish my bachelors in elementary education at BYU while having a great time and never sleeping and feeling wonderful all the time!
2. Then I will receive an offer to teach at an inner-city school in New York City. I will change those children’s lives and they will make a movie about me, AND I will be a city girl and live in a walk-up apartment and wear high heels and take taxis and they will make another movie about that.
3. Then I will attend a David Archuleta concert with my BFFs and David will see me in the crowd and send one of his security guards to get me after the concert after which we will talk into the early hours of the morning and fall deeply in love.


4. Then we will get married (Amy Archuleta? NICE! ) and he will sing to me at the reception with his sweet, soulful, exquisitely magical voice.
5. We will have a million children and live happily ever after.
SO glad that’s all figured out!! People who fret over life decisions are just silly.

5 comments:
LOL!!! Love it :) You're a crack up. But hey, I'm glad you have it all figured out ;) Definitely keep me in the loop for all of those happenings :)
BTW, I LOVE your blog title. P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!
Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like the title, I had a different one and right when I was about to make the blog Happily Ever Now just came to me and 5 seconds later I did it! It really clicks! Oh, and you'll definitely be invited to me and David's wedding! ;)
You can't marry my future husband!! He's mine! And your blog is funny Ames :) I approve... :) jksers but I do like it!
Amy Archuleta totally has a special ring to it!! And what a cute couple you make ;D Oh, and can I make a special appearance in the movie about you??
Post a Comment