Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm mature.

Hi my name is Amy and I just ate 3 packets of Finding Nemo fruit snacks in the library and then I took a bunch of webcam pictures of myself making fishy faces. And then the girl in the cubicle behind me gave me the stink eye. RUDE!


I LOVE SUGAR

I FAIL AT FISHY FACES

BAHAHAHAHA

Earlier today I went to my El Ed PE class where I pretended I was a second grader and skipped, galloped, and bunny hopped around the gym and learned how to freeze in place when my teacher blew the whistle.


Someone tell me where Neverland is because I am NEVER GROWING UP.

3 comments:

Kels said...

I am sure you must have realized that I'm mature is just immature with some spaces and apostrophes. haha (: I love your posts amy! They make my day (:

Kailee said...

Amy you are awesome!! Those pictures are sooo hilarious. And I'm totally with you..let's find neverland so we can be young FOREVER!!

Oh and I'd just like to say that your blog is one of my favorite ones to look at because you're so funny and your posts are hilarious and original. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my freak Amy! I just read through your blog and it is SO FUNNY. Some may say it is FANTASTIC!
I love our little spottings on campus and especially our blog interactions!