I really hate the cold. And now it is DANG cold here.
I seriously feel like curling up into a little ball and sleeping all day under 18 fuzzy blankets when it is freezing cold outside. I want to cry a million tears when my face is numb from walking home. A little part of my soul dies with every snowflake that falls.
What do my friends at school say when I whine and complain?
"Oh, its not that bad."
"You're just being dramatic!"
"Its beautiful, you just have to appreciate it!"
"Cry baby."
What do all the people in my home ward say about the cold when I visit Las Vegas?
"Oh you poor thing going to school up in the cold!"
"Snow is the worst! I hope you're keeping warm!"
"I bet its so nice to come home away from that awful cold weather!"
"You're so brave, I don't know how you do it!"
I always knew I loved Las Vegas people the most. Thanks for keeping it real hometown peeps!
4 comments:
Agreed. Cold is the worst.
Call me a hardcore Canadian but if you really just look out from a window and just stare at the snow, it's actually beautiful. Don't worry you'll get use to it soon. And you ARE brave for sticking up to the cold when you're from a place as warm as Vegas. I hope to visit Vegas one day. =)You make it sound spectacular.
I'm with ya girl! When I was pregnant in Rexburg, I literally cried every morning it snowed. Part of that was I didn't have a coat that fit me, and couldn't really afford a new one...but anyway...I hate the cold too :)
Freshman year, my friend from Houston saw snow for the first time. At first she loved it. But after a few days, she started hating it with a burning passion.
Post a Comment