Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sometimes my life is just a string of embarrassing moments.

Earlier today. Third floor of the Wilk. (Why does everything happen in the Wilk?)

I'm walking to the stairs to head down to the 2nd floor.

The elevator opens.

I decide to take the elevator instead since its ready.

It starts shutting before I can get there.

I put out my hand to keep it open.

Doesn't work.

I start walking to the stairs feeling rejected.

The elevator opens and the people inside call out to me.

I run back and get inside.

I hit the 3rd floor button.

It doesn't light up.

The nice people inside remind me that we are already on the third floor.

I meant to hit the second floor..

So then it goes down to the first floor.


Definitely should have just taken the stairs.

1 comment:

Helena said...

Oh man, did you just want to sink into the floor and disappear? So funny. And yeah, it would happen in the Wilk.