Last night at the library I began reading an article in a children's magazine about sumo wrestlers for a homework assignment. I turned the page only to find a full page picture of a real life sumo wrestler, naked rear and all.
It reminded me of last week in one of my classes when a large man in the front row stood up to fix his sagging pants and I saw a large portion of his posterior for a disturbing few seconds.
Dear World,
Please spare me from being visually assaulted by any more fat men's naked butts in public. I really can't handle any more. Give me time to recover from the emotional scarring at least.
hesitantly yours,
Amy
2 comments:
hilarious. i should send this to my little brother... (though at least with him, it's just boxers)
bahahaha.
seriously. so great.
i laugh every time i think about these stories.
Post a Comment