Monday, August 1, 2011

sleep deprived but so worth it.

Sooo... I currently feel so tired that I have been struggling to form complete sentences. And I'm slightly hopped up on paint fumes because of some marathon painting projects for one of my classes.

It all started last Thursday when I spent the night at one of my best friend's house, which is always an awesome thing, except that it was a school night for me. And of course we stayed up late talking about our lives. Waking up early that morning to drive an hour back to Provo for my morning class was no bueno.

And then there was this camping trip I went on Friday night. It was your typical awesome, camp fire, stay up late bonding with friends and eating s'mores experience. But I feel like between 2 am and 5 am when I was actually in my tent, I didn't really sleep. Like at all. Maybe a half-an-hour.

And then over the weekend when I was supposed to sleep a lot, I wasn't able to fall asleep for my life.

And then today I went to 6 hours of school with my mouth hanging open and drool spilling out. I went to the wrong classroom for my English class and then I forgot to print out my homework so I ran around the building and all the printer stations weren't working. At one point, I just sat on a bench and stared into nothingness for, like, 5 minutes... just because I couldn't think of what to do. And then I went back to class 30 minutes late.

Failure at it's finest, people.

If you see me walking around, do me a favor and just smile and nod, and maybe give me a couple of friendly slaps to the face because I just might be sleepwalking. :)

2 comments:

MarylandGirl said...

I definitely know this feeling! And it's so annoying that when you actually try to sleep, nothing probably not even anasthetics could get me to sleep!

Hope this week some sheep visit you at night and you catch up on some sleep :) The catch up week is the best week

Lita said...

Time to break out the Nyquil.....jk...kinda. Haha at least you had a super fun weekend :) I think we should plan a sleepover at Kirsi's house for the weekend after I arrive and we will stay up late and be crazy :)