Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Morning Motivation

I've been taking extra steps to try to get myself to wake up in the morning...



I still sleep in way too late. But I do it more deliberately because, hey, all my alarms now warn me of the consequences.

3 comments:

smashley said...

I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN I-PHONE!

Jana said...

Waking up in the morning in is the worst! I set like 5 million alarms in order to get up. By the way, awhile ago you shared one of your favorite quotes from Gordon B. Hinckley with me, and it has become a life line. I swear I read it, or think of it all the time!

B and M BAUCOM said...

Ha! I should do this (somehow with my old flip phone)! Maybe B wouldn't be late to work as much!
P.S. I like Mondays too. Only two classes and a day off of work! Nothing wrong with that.
P.S.S. When is that special call coming?!