The world still hates me.
We didn't even get into the David Archuleta/ Motab concert last night. Along with hundreds of other people. It was over-ticketed. Too many tickets given out for too few seats. Talk about a crummy week.
David was very heartbroken that I wasn't there. Also, that's a broken heart, not something eating his neck. I AM GOING HOME TODAY!!!!!
As long as we don't get stuck in another blizzard/ the world is attacked by aliens before we get there.
PLEASE WORLD.
PUH-LEEEEEEESEEE give me this one.
Or else I will become permanently emo. And these people don't come here to read emo. They come here to read funny. They come here to read about Kesha and me getting shanked in laundry rooms.
I promise to recycle more often if that helps.
Thanks world.
Love, Amy
2 comments:
Oh no!!! That is the saddest! Well, you'll have to get home. It's only fair.
I hope you get out! Have a Merry Christmas in Vegas.
Post a Comment