Yeah. I met David Archuleta today!!!! Again. So I guess my plan is to just go get his autograph as many times as it takes to get him to fall in love with me. Great plan, huh?
The CD signing was at this little store in the mall and it wasn't even crowded, but the security people were CRAZY. They wouldn't let anyone stand within like a 20 foot perimeter of the store. They told me I couldn't even take a picture of David. But I did anyways. Gotta be a rebel sometimes!
I wasn't even nervous this time. It was like I was just talking to some boy I knew. He's a really chill person. But I didn't really say anything that interesting in the 10 seconds I had to talk to him.
How exactly is a girl to convey in a few sentences that "Hey! I'm a fan of yours and I think you're really cute and humble and we are actually the same age and have a lot in common, and I'm a fairly normal person and not a 12 year old fan like these other crazies and I think we should hang out sometime and possibly get married for all eternity" ??
What I really said:
Hey how are you? Good? Cool. Thanks so much, have a good one!
This marrying David Archuleta thing is harder than I thought.
3 comments:
Ha - I like what you wanted to say vs. the reality. How do you find out David's having a local signing? OH wait - never mind. As his future wife, you would just know! Happy New Year.
I'm sure he was entire bowled over with your wit and overall appeal. :) Don't worry about it! It'll happen!
Baby steps... all the way to the altar. :)
Post a Comment