Monday, May 23, 2011

Snack of Choice.

Being home is good for me, especially in the whole nutrition department. Home-cooked meals and a well-stocked kitchen are luxuries I never appreciated until I was eating cereal with expired milk, spaghetti three times a week and microwave lasagna to get by. Woo, college!!!

But fo' realz.

This was my Monday mid-afternoon snack of choice from today:


mmm... so good... thanks Mom!!

I am a little ashamed to say what my snack of choice was up at school (AKA what I ate at least once a day during the months of March and April)...

...but I will say that it starts with an N and rhymes with -ACHOS.

2 comments:

Jessica Welch said...

Hey quit rubbing it in!!! Just kidding, I guess I am just jealous because I am still living off of cold cereal.... Boooo!!!!!!

Amy said...

I am truly sorry for making you jealous, but if it makes you feel better, you probably have a more active social life than I do right now! It's really a trade-off. ;)