Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I understood as soon as I saw the mullet.

I live in Provo. But I'd only ever been to the Office Max in Orem, 15 to 20 minutes away. One day (last night) I needed to go to Office Max. I googled Office Max, and there was one in South Provo! Duhhhh it was way closer! Why didn't people in Provo just go to that one??

Answer: because it is ghetto.

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I spotted a police car arresting a man with a mullet wearing camo. There was a pregnant woman watching nearby; she also had a mullet. And then there was the mechanic guy covered in oil with the handlebar mustache, not to be confused with the mustache guy on the motorcycle with the huge Confederate flag.

It was a fun night at Office Max.

PS: Good call on driving to Orem, peeps. :D

3 comments:

Lita said...

HAHA oh man....I can just see it now.

Hannah said...

Awesome. BTW, at first I read "a mullet wearing camo," and had a lovely vision of a mullet as a giant, living, walking horror of a thing wearing camo...as if mullets weren't bad enough.

KT said...

Ha! Ive never been to Orem but have heard enough about it. Maybe shopping online is the way to go?