Saturday, October 29, 2011

5 Tips for Surviving a Haunted Hayride



1. GO TO THE BATHROOM FIRST. You may pee your pants. (not sayin' I did, not sayin' I didn't)

2. Tell all your friends that cuddling you is mandatory.

3. Before you embark, make all your friends chant with you loudly "THEY'RE JUST ACTORS, THEY'RE JUST ACTORS, THEY'RE JUST ACTORS."

4. Scream so loud that you lose your voice, throw yourself onto your friends when the chain saw murderers begin attacking you, and then pull the hood of your parka all the way over your eyes and assume the fetal position in the center of the wagon.

5. Resolve that next year you will have a strong masculine boyfriend by Halloween.



Happy Halloween weekend! Go getcha party on, fools.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I AM DYING LAUGHING!!! THESE ARE ALL SOOOOOOOO TRUEEEE!!!! ESPECIALLY #5... and #4.... and #3... ok... all of them. LOVE IT. LOVE YOU. LOVE YOUR BLOG.

Anonymous said...

Atleast you went!! I woulda chickened out!!!!!!!

But I too am on the look for a nice strong, protective boyfriend for next Halloween :)!