It's true. I'm an artist. My medium of choice is my iPhone screen and my bony little finger.
I'm not addicted. I can quit anytime. That's what I told my professor this morning when he caught me drawing Dracula. Just kidding. We didn't exchange words; he just gave me a quizzical stare.
Hey now. I can't help that I am such a cultured person.
I love this game oh so much! The other day me and 3 friends were sitting at the same table and we all just played each other, no talking happened except the laughter of how ridiculous are drawings are.
3 comments:
I love this game oh so much! The other day me and 3 friends were sitting at the same table and we all just played each other, no talking happened except the laughter of how ridiculous are drawings are.
I'm glad that you saved more of them than I did! I think "eels" was one of my favorites, though
Whats your username?! Let's plaaaay! Mine is MBaucom
Post a Comment