Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goodbye. For realzies.

Hello friends, family, acquaintances, blog stalkers, favorite people, enemies, frenemies, lost internet travelers, and besties alike. It is time to say goodbye.

I know that I said goodbye before, last July. And then I confused all of your cute little minds by sticking around. But this time, it is for real for real. Like, fo sho cotton-eye joe. THIS IS HAPPENING.

I'm going on an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I could not be more excited!!!  

If you would like to read my adventures in Missouri/Kansas, check it out on my mission blog.

I'll be back next August, until then...... GOODBYE MY PEEPS. Stay wonderful. I know you will all miss me terribly, but don't cry too much. Just write me letters as you weep.  haha.

PEACE ------- OUT

I thought I would end things with one of my stellar webcam collages. 
I love making those with my whole soul.
Do you think the other missionaries will be my friends???
I hope so.
I'm putting off ending this post so I'm just going to keep typing.
I have nothing profound to say.
Love you guys.
Unless I don't know who you are. That's creepy.
Thanks for reading me blog for the last forever and a half.
You are all the best.
Keep it real!!

GOODBYE.

1 comment:

Kailee said...

I will miss you and your blog!! Be the best missionary EVER!! I will write you (hopefully...don't hold me to that promise haha, I'm not very good at writing people). Good luck! :D