Monday, February 11, 2013

The Doctor Was Bored.

Well today I went to an Urgent Care to get an antibiotic for my current sinus infection...

(why does it feel like I'm always getting sick?! C'mon immune system, step it up.)

The doctor casually checked out my symptoms and then sauntered out of the room to print out my prescription.

He turned back and said "yeah, most the people who have come in here lately have what you have. So that's why I'm so bored right now."

Sorry doc. Maybe I'll contract leprosy for my next visit, just to spice up your day a little.

In other news, I'm getting set apart as a missionary in 6 days. WHAT. Yes. This is happening.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I can't believe he would actually say that to you! Hope you feel better soon! So excited for you to be set apart! You are going to change people's lives...really! :)

Kailee said...

Ahhhh I'm SO excited for you!! I'm sad to not be reading blog posts from you anymore though haha :(