Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I Do Instead of Working On Accounting

My accounting class is pretty cool. I don’t have to go to a lecture every week because all the lessons are pre-recorded on a DVD. I just have to watch the lessons and take online quizzes.

It’s great for self-motivated people. Good job self-motivated people!

As for me, I usually open up the lesson on my computer in the library, put in my earbuds, watch for a few minutes, and then refer to the following list.

Things I Do Instead of Working On Accounting:

-crank up the Spice Girls and pull out my inner DIVA in my cubicle with little quiet mini-library dance moves

Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

I'll tell you what I want what I really really want!”

-Think of things to write on my blog.

-Facebook.

-Gmail.

-Facebook again.

-Lay down and take the perfect library nap.

-Ask someone to watch my stuff while I walk to the bathroom, hoping that when I come back I’ll have a fresh vigor for Accounting.

-Nope.

-Look up fashion blogs and decide that starting tomorrow I am going to look really awesome.

-Read all the cooking blogs and become super hungry and swear that I am going to have all kinds of culinary adventures and cook every night like a master chef!

-Then remember that I never accomplish these things.

-The Spice Girls thing again.

-Read other people’s blogs.

-Wonder why Kesha is still not wearing pants.

-Tap my feet like I am a pretend under-the-desk-tap-dancer in training.

-Drink juice boxes. (Yes I am a college student. Yes I pack juice boxes in my backpack.)

-Repeat.

Oh and sometimes I take 100 webcam pics in the library just for kicks...

Accounting is coming along really great so far!!!

4 comments:

Ashley McCarthy said...

Oh my goodness! Why does your blog make me literally lol every-time I read it?! I'm glad to see that your oh so productive ways from last year are continuing :)

Amy said...

Hmmm... probably because you think I am hilarious and you miss me intensely? I am super productive every single day. When I am not on hulu or being gangster.

Kailee said...

Ok you're just HILARIOUS. Seriously, you always make me laugh!! I'm super glad I saw you today and reading this post makes me feel 10 times better because I slack off and do the exact same things you do. Go no studying! haha :)

Taralee said...

I think that silly picture is actually quite cute of you...in a very different kind of way, but cute!