Saturday, September 15, 2012

In case you were wondering...

I get the hiccups EVERY DAY. (the kind that hurt)

I love playing with sidewalk chalk.

I read the entire newspaper every morning (while living at home) (minus the sports section).

Sometimes I have good ideas for blog posts but I get too frustrated and don't write them.

I am a lot snarkier than I seem... I just keep it inside. haha. No, but seriously.

Sometimes life is really hard but it's wonderful too. I just forget about the wonderful part some days.

And I'm currently addicted to the following song. The bass kills me every time.





You probably weren't wondering. But I just told you anyway. Cuz that's what bloggers do.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Anne Olson said...

Amy, you. are. awesome! and i miss you! i love that we have the same sense of humor, and that we're secretly snarky. and i love that you love sidewalk chalk and read the newspaper every morning. those seem like they're at two opposite ends of the spectrum of maturity. but that just makes you that much awesome...er. haha!

Sarah said...

This is an awesome song! :)