Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Las Vegas Autumn

Back in July, I got a new Canon powershot to take on my mission.  (My old camera had broken, and I hear you can't take iPhones on missions....lame).  For some reason, my new camera was very confusing and I didn't know how to take good pictures on it.... YES: it's a point and shoot! Yes, I am photography challenged. There are a lot of settings on this thing, okay???

 So today I decided to have a little fall photo-shoot of my lovely backyard to practice the camera settings. I haven't been home this time of year in four years, so it's fun to enjoy it this year.  Autumn in Vegas is like summer in Vegas, except its 80 degrees instead of 110 degrees. In other words, it is beautiful, and I love it.
 

My dad is an amazing gardener. Behold: his pride and joy.

Oh, and usually my neighborhood is dead quiet, but today all the neighbors were outside for some reason. My neighbors are never outside. I don't know if they saw me over the walls, but if so, I'm now the girl who wanders her backyard with a point and shoot camera.... yessssss. 

1 comment:

Jess said...

you're a good photographer!