Last night, I was lying awake in my bed at 2 am with a growling stomach. This led to some serious pondering.
We all know about the beauties of brunch--a meal between breakfast and lunch-- and of course, linner (a lesser-known event that is between lunch and dinner). Some of us have even heard about Fourthmeal, a revolutionary 2nd dinner concept that was introduced by Taco Bell's advertising campaign a while back.
But all of this begs the question: What about sustenance between dinner and breakfast??
I would like to introduce the concept of dinfest to the world, a sometimes necessary feeding between dinner and breakfast, preferably in the middle of the night.
I'm no expert on nutrition; all I know is that I am often hungry enough in the middle of the night that I could eat my memory foam pillow. It's just how my metabolism is. I haven't tried it, but I think I could eat 5 steaks for dinner and digest them by 2 am. I am always starving in the middle of the night.
So join me in embracing Dinfest, my friends! I haven't really thought through how it would work, but perhaps a feeding tube on a timer while you sleep? KIDDING. It's still in the planning stages. haha.
1 comment:
Run with the feeding tube idea. It's a sure winner. :)
Post a Comment