Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sayonara in Six Weeks!

Well, blog peeps, I thought I would break the blog silence that happened for no reason by announcing my new report date! FEBRUARY 20th.

I'm pretty psyched to be able to go on my mission to Independence, Missouri and I'm glad that I now have a (mostly) functioning knee, too! And spending time at home has been fun. So it's a win win win.

I officially have 6 weeks until my mission and I'm excited to live it up!I have like a million lists of a million things to do before my mission... a lot of prep work and a lot of memories I want to make. Let's do this.
 




















^^^^ It bugs me too that this isn't centered....  let's just say that I am struggling tonight. ha.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay!! So happy for you. You are going to be the best missionary!