This morning my alarm went off, so of course I turned it off and fell back asleep as I do most of the days of my impressive, non-slothful, ever-productive life.
I had a very real dream that an ANT was crawling across my eyelid. Yes, my eyelid, the very thin piece of flesh that protects my windows into the world. Suuuuuper creepy. In my dream I frantically used my fingers to pinch the ant and wipe it off my eye. Holy wow.
When I woke up again an hour later, I remembered the dream and laughed. Then I looked down and there was a dead ant stuck to my hand....
So if anyone needs me between the hours of midnight and 8 am-ish, I will be available, just sitting wide awake in my bed, trying to overcome the emotional trauma of my life. Feel free to give me a ring.
Or if you want to be helpful, come watch my face for me while I sleep. Thanks so much. Goodbye.
1 comment:
i'm def loving the new layout. super cute.
and that's disgusting. once there was an ant crawling through my pajamas as a was going the bathroom. i started screaming. my family freaked out. it was just bad news all around.
Post a Comment